Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Thursday 23 July 2015

"Write a Nice Review"

I saw this on my FaceBook page this morning.  Usually when something tickles my fancy, as this did, I click "save as" and save it into a file on my computer for just such things.  With this one I ...

          1.  Wanted to make sure I gave credit where credit was due,

          2.  Thought the comment by Susan Dunham McGill was a brilliant idea and wanted to share that too

It's a little small in the picture but she writes, "I teach 8th grade ELA and give extra credit to any student who writes a review on Amazon, Goodreads, What Should I Read Next, etc.  They just need to send me screenshot once it's posted to get the credit.  They feel pretty empowered after doing one!"

and,

          3.  It was time I learned how to take a "screen shot" (YAY me!!)


2 comments:

  1. OMG so cute! I agree with Susan! I wished teachers in my country worried about those kind of things, that way Portuguese literature would be far more known and students who actually care would have so much better grades!
    Love, Ana @ http://addictedbookslover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true ... I also agree it would get kids motivated. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete