1. Hoping not to visit the dentist during the holidays.
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH
2. Spanish Christmas Classic
3. Shut up when it’s dark outside.
4. A water horse is on my wish list.
I WANT A HIPPOPOTAMUS FOR CHRISTMAS
5. Small city in the Middle East.
O LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHEM
6. Tiny male percussionist.
LITTLE DRUMMER BOY
7. Wife is witnessed cheating on husband with Christmas icon.
I SAW MOMMY KISSING SANTA CLAUS
8. Nureyev namesake quadruped with a fortuitous birth defect.
RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
9. Excuse me? What was that sound?
DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR?
10. The opposite of Black Easter.
11. Royal trio from the Far East we be!
WE THREE KINGS OF ORIENT ARE
12. Ms. Channing or Ms. Burnett of the chimes.
CAROL OF THE BELLS
13. Pealing clappers.
14. Also a song by Three Dog Night.
JOY TO THE WORLD
15. German coniferous yuletide symbol.
O TANNENBAUM (OH CHRISTMAS TREE)
16. December 14th to December 25th.
THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
17. Decorating passageways with the floor of a ship.
DECK THE HALLS
18. The color of Elvis Presley’s shoes on December 25th.
19. Chilly balls of frozen precipitation wearing a top hat.
FROSTY THE SNOWMAN
20. Family matriarch in tragic accident on Christmas Eve.
GRANDMA GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEER
21. The expected vision of the season is starting to happen.
IT’S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS
22. It looks like there will be nary an item for me in my stocking or under the tree.
I’M GETTING’ NUTTIN’ FOR CHRISTMAS
23. Stonehenge surrounding the pine scented Christmas symbol.
ROCKING AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE
24. Steeple noisemakers – not golden.
25. St. Nick will be arriving in your habitat.
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN