Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Friday 10 June 2016

I Got Mail

Even though I knew it was on its way it is always so great to receive a book package in the mail.  I'm one lucky lady because I was selected to be a "first reader" for this book - "The Good Sister" by Chelsea Bolan.

It came with a lovely bouquet of flowers tied to it with a blue ribbon.  I can hardly wait to see if those have any significance to the story?  And, an HCC mug (YAY!! ... 'cause I'm a little bit of a crazy collector when it comes to mugs).  Not only is it special to receive a book to review, but once again a well deserved shout out to the marketing team for making it even more special with the "extras"

Thank you to Harper Collins!



So now I've got my book!  I've got my coffee and a mug to put it in!

My Sunday is "Booked"!
Sorry, couldn't resist.


No comments:

Post a Comment